Thursday 10 November 2011

The Pros and Cons of Blogging

I never really thought about having a blog for my art and Graphic Design first, because I thought that it was a) a waste of time and b) I don't really know how to use one.
Well after today's critic session I decided that maybe an art blog would be easier to use to jot down everything instead of using a sketchpad. As much as I love using sketchpads, all of mine are really cluttered with random pieces flying out everywhere. To put it simply; I'm a very messy person, so a blog might help me become more organised.

The only thing that is wrong with blogging is that I would have to spend loads to get everything printed out, and there might be a limit to how I want things laid out.

So this is what you'll expect from me on this blog:
* WIPs of my art as well as my graphic design pieces
* Sketches and experiments of what I learnt from tutorials.
* My final illustrations, graphic designs, photos... Everything to do with art.

And basically anything else that relates to my university work or from my free time.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment