Monday 12 November 2012

Typographic Walk Poster - WIP

I had a massive panic attack today when I thought about how I'm lacking in material for my portfolio as I had lost all of my work from last year. So today is the first day that I'm going to go through all of my old projects and re-do them to make them look more professional.

Here's the first of my old projects: The Typographic Walk. I've changed this dramatically from the old version but... I like it, even though it's completely different. In my brief I actually had to use pieces of type from different places (like buildings, bins etc) and create a poster with all of the type, but because I had lost all of those photos I couldn't reuse them. This is the main reason I changed the whole thing; the photos of type were extremely pixelated.


No comments:

Post a Comment