Saturday 13 July 2013

Update

Hello!
Just going to give you all an update on what I'm doing: absolutely nothing. Well, that's not entirely true because I have been browsing around for inspiration all work but in terms of projects I haven't really completed any.

I've been in a bit of a design rut because I have been mainly focusing on art rather than design, having just completed my Cherry Blossom Painting. I think it's really relaxing to go back into drawing again especially because I have time to do it, so design has taken a back seat.

However today I had the idea of creating some birthday invitation designs, and right now I'm trying to decide on a theme. Hopefully I'll be able to complete this mini project by the end of the week! Although it'll all depend on whether or not I overcomplicate things...

Here's my to-do list then for this week (and perhaps next week as well):

  • Art Trade with Annie
  • Birthday invitation design
  • Portrait painting - digital or traditional

Trying not to make the list too long or it'll be near impossible to complete!

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment