Tuesday 5 March 2013

Red String of Fate

This is for my uni project that is linked to the Design Factory competition. Here I have designed a Valentines Day card as I thought that the ones we sell are too cliché and that we don't look into the deeper meaning of love. I have based my design around the East Asian belief of the Red String of Fate, where we are tied to our soulmate by an unbreakable bond.








Research boards:

Our first board was to look into three products displayed in the Design Factory exhibition and analyse them

Our second one was to look at unusual materials and processes

And then the third and forth was of our experimentation and final design process



3 comments:

  1. Cutest V-Day card, this coming from somebody who doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day. Well done. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Glad you like it :D

      Delete
  2. Do you sell these?

    ReplyDelete