Friday 14 December 2012

Art Improvement Meme

Yesterday I realised that I shouldn't be ashamed of my old work; why should I be ashamed when it is a record to show my journey in the art world? So I "un-hid" all of my old work on DeviantART and just sat back and started flicking through them.

It's just such an amazing feeling to just look back and think: wow I've definitely improved on anatomy, on facial expressions, on hands (OH GOD THE HANDS... I just love picking out the things that I now am pretty good at whereas before I spent hours pouring over reference images just to draw one little finger. 

Anyway, so I decided to fill out this improvement meme on DeviantART by kamaniki to see how I'm going so far!


Now I'm dying to do more illustrations and things, and try out different techniques :D

No comments:

Post a Comment