Wednesday 19 December 2012

Une Annonce Importante

(Feeling a bit of the ooh la la vibe of la France.)

In case you don't know French, I have an important announcement to make! From this day I shall be using this blog for my uni work. ("Uni work?" "Ah, oui.") This is because I learnt a very important lesson that working on Word and having to print out everything the day before the deadline is a killer; it takes far too long and I have several panic attacks when I thought I hadn't saved a document etc etc.

This means that I'll be blogging a lot more (yay!) and it won't be of endless sketches and final pieces, but also of my research stage. I normally hate to put out my research to the public because of people just strolling along and copying & pasting my words and using them as my own, so I have included a little notice on the side of my blog saying please do not steal my ideas. It would be great if you could follow this as well! I might make it bold and shiny so that it'll attract your attention or have like a cat gif or something, tehe.

Aherm anyway enough rambling for now - I really shouldn't have drunk that tea - and onto whatever post I'm going to post next! I suppose I might as well start with a to-do list... Hmm.

Until next time,
Lizzie.


No comments:

Post a Comment