Thursday 20 December 2012

To-Do List

My projects always start with a to-do list of some sort. I don't know why but I just find it so much easier when I have one of these lists because during those projects I didn't... Well, imagine me just rushing around the room waving my arms like a lunatic. Yes, I have panic attacks when I don't know what I'm doing.

I've been doing these lists for as long as I can remember - I do them on a daily basis when I know that there's a pile of things I needed to get done but I had put off because I am procrastinating too busy. I like to be organised and know what kind of "deadline" I was working under.

So this is my to-do list for my Live Music project:

  • Mood boards - business cards, logos, CD covers
  • Design Brief & L. Outcomes - analysis
  • Background info. on band
  • Sketches
  • Screenshots
  • Evaluation
  • Tutorials 
  • Research - type, business cards, music genres, logos, CD covers
I'll just tick these off when I have done them.

(Okay now that I've done this I'm kind of worried that I won't have time... I guess that is a downside to creating a to-do list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment