Wednesday 12 December 2012

Made myself a new signature, woop woop!

I'm still not quite sure whether or not to use this or my tumblr as my main blog, so I decided to create a brand spanking new brush so that I wouldn't have to worry about continuously updating my URL to match the website/blog I frequently use!

I swear it took ages for me to do it... I don't know why but when placed under pressure I can't seem to write properly. Managed to create one in the end with my own handwriting.

Isn't it so beautiful?

Updated this illustration after a very long time! I wasn’t really satisfied when I finished it all of those months ago and my mum kept commenting on how she “had too much hair on that tiny head” so today I finally caved in and erased a whole chunk of it. I have to say that she does look a lot better now and not as if thousands of wigs had been placed on a skull!

Can't you see my new sig there? ;D
Guess that's all for today! I was going to create a post on how I made an epic blog design but I kind of gave up the idea of hassling around with codes to "improve" the look of this blog. I kind of like it how it is right now anyway.

And now I’m off for a nice bubble bath because it’s absolutely freezing today o_o Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment