Monday 17 December 2012

iPhone Apps

So in my first year of uni one of my projects was to create an App of seven measuring devices: thermometer, pedometer, barometer, anemometer, speedometer, altimeter and decibel. In all honesty this project gave me much grief because I had lost all of my work as I was halfway through the project, so not only did I have to start my designs all over again I also had lost all of my previous projects. Taught me never to solely rely on memory sticks ever again...

Et voila! Here are les designs (or dessines en francais, but I can't really remember whether it is that or not...) for my app of which I dubbed "MD Apps" for Measurement Devices Apps. It was one of the rare occasions where I had only used illustrator to produce my designs but I still feel that I need to practise on it a bit more.

I quite liked my apps because of the consistency in the designs which meant that you could tell they all belonged to the same group. Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment