Monday 10 February 2014

FMP (BA): Thoughts, Again

This project has been really confusing to me as it involves creating a series, and it wasn't until ten minutes ago that I came up with a solution; I'm going to tackle each page, each quote, as if it was an individual project so that I would first choose a quote and then do some research on inspirational pieces that "relates" to that quote, and go on from there.

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this earlier but I guess it's because it would be a new process to me. I've done something similar for my last FMP when I created some wedding stationary and treated the invitations and save the date cards etc as separate thing, and it worked pretty well.

The process will thus be as follows:

  1. Choose a quote 
  2. Find it's "voice" - perhaps do a mini mindmap or conjure a list of things related to it?
  3. Gather inspiration and analyse it
  4. Start sketching
  5. Design
  6. Done!
Hopefully this will work out! It'll provide me with some sort of timetable anyway.

Learning Outcomes:
[5] Developed skills of independent study, resource utilisation, problem-solving and decision-taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment