Monday 29 April 2013

FMP: Developed Ideas - RSVP & Save the Date Card

After doing my brief research on RSVP cards I revisited my sketches and picked a few that I really like, merging them with my newer knowledge of the two cards.

It didn't take long for me to decide on which design to go for for the RSVP as I had already had one in mind, but it just took me a little push to pick it as my final idea. I'm still a bit unsure on what to do for my Save the Date but I do like the idea of having the same border as I did for the invitation but letting it bleed to the edges.


I could now update my Chosen Designs page with my new idea at the bottom (I just did a quick sketch so that I didn't lose my idea so it's not perfect!)



Conclusion:
What I need to do now is experiment with these ideas, especially with the Save the Date as I'm still quite unsure on what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment