Monday 15 April 2013

FMP: Idea 4 Continued



After doing two versions of the rose vine I decided to use the first one, so I created a new document in illustration and changed the colours to gold to match my Invitation. I then drew a rounded corner rectangle, and saved it as an EPS.

Before I do it onto InDesign I needed to first brush up a few things I noticed from before such as changing the "hear ye, hear ye" and some grammatical errors. I also made some slight changes to the wording and deleted the "son of Mr & Mrs Tyler" and placed the location details on a different line.




So I have this so far:


Now it's time to Place my border that I created. I then played around with the sizing of the vines and then changed the type for Reception to follow to Selfish.


And here's what I have now!



After this was done I received some feedback from my lecturers, and here were the notes we wrote down:



Conclusion:
I think that there's a lot that needs to be doing to this design because I still have that nagging feeling that something is missing. I'm not too sure... I am happier with this design than the previous one without the vines but I just feel that something is wrong with it. It might be the heading typeface I used. I had been given some websites on typefaces so I will have a look at them and also make all of the suggested changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment