Tuesday 3 December 2013

APP Home (AOI): Sketching London Landmarks

Looking at my research that I had done previously, I picked out and printed some of the key landmarks that I wanted to include in my illustration and drew right next to them. 

I also made small annotations next to my sketches and photos that I needed to take into consideration when drawing my final image.




Conclusion:
I realised that not all of the chosen buildings would fit on the page so I decided to leave out the Sea life centre. This is so that I would have more space for the characters and I also wanted to include some form of transport into the piece. 
The most difficult building to draw (even though they would all be quite challenging) would be the big Ben and Westminster Palace, because they are incredibly detailed. I haven’t drawn buildings before so I would need to make sure I draw them as accurately as possible… Although hopefully people wouldn’t mind if I missed out a thing or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment