Thursday 19 December 2013

APP Words: Developing Sketches 2

I really liked the look of the banner, and after having a look at some of the motivational quotes I had collected previously I just roughly sketched out the words and ampersand that I wanted to draw on it. I left this for a while and continued to experiment with different hand-lettering styles, playing around with a set of micron pens I had purchased.








I then carried this style across and sketched the words in the banner. 


After completing this sketch, I now have three pages of developed sketches. 




Conclusion:
I am now at the stage where I'm ready to start picking out the sketches that I could either develop even further or leave as is. I would then take all of these chosen sketches and create a collage of them so that I could draw them out properly into a final design. This should help me come up with new ideas at the same time so that I don't struggle later on in the designing process. [8]

[n] Learning Outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment