Sunday 22 December 2013

APP Words: To-Do List

[5]

I can't believe I haven't uploaded a picture about this earlier! I guess that's why I'm feeling a bit muddled at the moment...
Here's my to-do list for this project. Like my APP Home, I've created a little list of all of the things I need to do to ensure that I create a successful product, and I have separated it into different sections: one for research, experimentation, design and screenshots/evaluation. This list will probably keep on growing as I go through my project but for now this is just a basic outline. If I do add anything to the list I shall just update this post.


Using this list as reference I then write down in my diary what I will be working on everyday, just so that it doesn't pile up and leave me doing everything at the very end.

Conclusion:
This to-do list should hopefully keep me on track throughout the rest of this project! I would continuously be referring back to it and going over some of the parts I've already done to ensure I've done as much as I could to help me with this project.

[n] Learning Outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment