Saturday 28 December 2013

APP Words: Tea Inspiration

After creating my tea mind map (which you can see below but if not, it's also displayed in my last post) I realised that I haven't been inspired by tea that much for this project, and this is quite worrying. To try and overcome this I've created a new board on my Pinterest, "tea". This board would be made up of everything related to tea so that it'll be easier for me to come up with little doodles related to it.

Tea Mind Map


Tea Mood Board @ Pinterest



Conclusion:
This will now make it easier for me to refer back to existing images for inspiration when it comes to drawing anything to do with tea.
The reason I want to draw, say, teacups and teapots is because I want to create more of a connection between my design and Twinings. I have already explored into doing little illustrations but I tend to create mood boards when I'm lost for ideas (and when I'm panicking about my work). 

No comments:

Post a Comment