Wednesday 18 December 2013

APP Words: YouTube Tutorials & Videos 2

I actually find watching YouTube videos most inspiring, especially if it's a time lapse where the artist or typographer show their progress from start to finish. I shall leave inspirational videos here so that I could always refer back to them in case I needed that inspirational boost.

Even though the title says that it's YouTube videos, I've included some videos I found on vimeo as well.















Conclusion:
Looking at time laspes and tutorials is a great way, for me, to start the day. I just feel so inspired when I'm watching someone doing something such as hand-lettering, as it makes me want to experiment and try out their techniques. I'll carry on doing these posts to keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment